Walsall Council is seeking to replace the existing York’s Bridge on Norton Road, Pelsall, which spans the Wyrley and Essington Canal by the Fingerpost pub.
The Council are currently consulting residents about their proposed bridge replacement scheme and their plans to provide scheme mitigation because of the potential loss of common land at Pelsall North Common.
In addition to the Council’s questionnaire which can be accessed at www.walsall.gov.uk/yorks-bridge there are a series of Consultation Road Show Events taking place via The Walsall Council First Stop Bus. Council staff will be on location at each event to answer your questions: –
- Tuesday 26 February (2pm – 4pm) Pelsall Community Centre
- Wednesday 27 February (2pm – 4pm) Moat Farm Estate
- Friday 1 March (2pm – 4pm) Leyland Croft
- Monday 4 March (9am – 11am) Ryders Hayes School
- Wednesday 6 March (10am – 12 noon) Pelsall Village Centre
- Monday 18 March (10am – 12-noon) Pelsall Community Centre
- Thursday 21 March (1pm – 3pm) Moat Farm Estate
- Thursday 28 March (2pm – 4pm) Pelsall Village Centre
- Monday 1 April (3pm – 5pm) Pelsall Village Centre
Residents have up until 5th April to provide their feedback.